1) All entries must be made in advance via the online form.
2) If you are making a group entry for 6 or more people (enter 6 and get 1 place free) please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enter offline.
3) You will be asked to predict your run time i.e. roughly how long you think it will take you to complete the course. Remember to factor in the time you will spend stopping at the food and drink stops along the route. Your predicted run time will determine your start time - slower runners will be given a head start. If you plan to run with a group of friends, you will all need to enter the same predicted run time. Please do not deliberately overestimate / underestimate your predicted run time to get an earlier / later start time as this will adversely affect the smooth running of the event.
4) £30 entry fee includes:
- Fully waymarked route
- Minimum of 12 food/drink tasters
- Free parking at start or finish
- Engraved finisher’s half pint glass
- Free entry to food festival at Moorland Garden Hotel
- £7.50 from each entry fee donated to CHICKS charity
- Transport between Finish and Start
(a shuttle bus will operate for a small extra charge)
5) Please read the event rules carefully before entering.
Download the PDF